Losing weight is a difficult task, NOT because your body refuses to drop those pounds, but because of the changes you need to make to your lifestyle.
Many people struggle with habitual problems, such as a love for sweets that they don’t make an effort to deny themselves of, or drinking their calories through soda or frappucinos. These issues need to be corrected to see results on the scale, but more often than not, the problem is people refuse to make changes unless they truly want to. So do you want it enough?
This article provides some general pieces of advice of what you can do to lead a healthier lifestyle – enjoy!
Lose 10 Pounds Fast – A Guaranteed Way to Burn Fat, Lose Pounds, and Get Leaner Very Quickly!
By JC Phelps
Looking for a legitimate way to burn fat and lose 10 pounds very fast? The ten tips in this article can show you how to do that in a safe and healthy way! They are some of the best methods for boosting your metabolism, getting rid of ugly body fat, and losing pounds in the most efficient way possible. After reading this article you should be able to quickly and easily lose 10 lbs within the next 2 to 4 weeks! Here we go…
10 Rules to Lose Ten Pounds Fast (in a Healthy Way)
1. Get focused. Write down your goal on an index card and read it to yourself every day. Think about it as much as possible and try to imagine how great it will feel to lose 10 pounds of fat and have a leaner, fitter, sexier-looking body.
2. Eat breakfast. It’s by far the most important meal of the day, especially when it comes to losing weight and getting fit. Be sure to include some quality protein for best results!
3. Get your 7 hours. Most people need at least 7 hours of sleep in order to have maximum energy and a healthy metabolism.
4. Exercise consistently. A short workout 4-6 days a week will get your body burning fat and the pounds will come off quickly.
5. Workout for strength. Do some form of full-body strength training 2-4 times a week. This will increase your lean muscle while boosting the metabolism and setting up the ideal “fat burning environment” in your body.
6. Get enough rest. Rest and recovery is vital. Schedule at least 1 or 2 full rest days per week to allow your body to recover from intense workouts.
7. Eat cleanly. If you really want to lose 10 pounds fast, you absolutely have to eat a clean diet based around healthy, unprocessed foods. Lean proteins, good carbs, and healthy fats should make up at least 90% of your weekly calories.
8. Have a cheat day. Having a cheat meal or even a cheat day is a great way to reward yourself for following a strict diet. More importantly it will help to confuse your body and kick your metabolism into a higher gear.
9. Be positive. Positivity is vital for healthy weight loss. Do your best to think positive thoughts and surround yourself with positive messages (including people). Make your diet, exercise, and fitness routines fun so that you actually learn to enjoy living a healthy lifestyle.
10. Take shortcut supplements. Certain supplements can really help you to burn fat and lose 10 pounds fast. A few good examples include whey protein powder, fish oil, and quality vitamin supplements. These inexpensive tools can help you lose weight faster by optimizing your metabolism and helping you recover from tough workouts more quickly.
Visit the link below to learn even more about the best ways to lose 10 pounds in a fast, healthy way…
JC Phelps is a fitness expert, healthy nut, and writer who contributes to several useful fitness and weight loss blogs, including the 10 Pound Jumpstart blog at: